The Planning Council will strive to ensure delivery of a comprehensive and integrated system of health and social services that guarantees 100% access to services and 0% disparity in health outcomes for all persons living with HIV/AIDS in New Haven and Fairfield Counties and will strive to meet the needs of those affected by HIV/AIDS.
This committee is charged with:
- Reviewing the Committee process.
- Reviewing the Planning Council work plan on a monthly basis.
- Problem solving and integrating work plans across Committees and the Ryan White Office.
- Serving as a conduit for information sharing on the Committee level.
- Providing input on priority setting, specifically to ensure integration and consistency across Committees.
- Reviewing and processing decisions about filed grievances.
- Setting Planning Council meeting agendas.
- Removing Co-chairs of Standing & Special Committees (as needed).
- Assessing the administrative mechanism.
- Discussing advocacy issues brought before the Planning Council.