The Planning Council will strive to ensure delivery of a comprehensive and integrated system of health and social services that guarantees 100% access to services and 0% disparity in health outcomes for all persons living with HIV/AIDS in New Haven and Fairfield Counties and will strive to meet the needs of those affected by HIV/AIDS.
This committee is charged with:
- Monitoring expenditures by service category via Grantee expenditure reporting.
- Maintaining membership by recruiting new members based on the EMA’s epidemiological profile.
- Reconciling the EMA’s notice of grant awards.
- Monitoring Planning Council members attendance, term limits, and subsequent actions (if necessary—ie: warning letters, etc).
- Monitoring Planning Council reflectivness to ensure HRSA mandates.
- Reviewing Planning Council meeting feedback and subsequent actions (if necessary).
- Developing Carry Over Request in conjunction with the Ryan White Office recommendations.
- Reviewing and recommending a process to the Executive Committee for the annual assessment of the administrative mechanism.
February Meeting Cancelled/Inclement Weather
March Meeting Cancelled/Inclement Weather