The Planning Council will strive to ensure delivery of a comprehensive and integrated system of health and social services that guarantees 100% access to services and 0% disparity in health outcomes for all persons living with HIV/AIDS in New Haven and Fairfield Counties and will strive to meet the needs of those affected by HIV/AIDS.
This committee is charged with:
- Annually determining the EMA’s priorities and resource allocation in conjunction with the Membership/Finance Committee whilst in accordance with the Comprehensive Health Services Plan.
- Developing a Comprehensive Health Services Plan that includes blueprints for:
- Council Operations
- HIV/AIDS service delivery in the jurisdiction.
- Conducting annual needs assessments to determine health care needs of people living with HIV/AIDS in the EMA.
- Reviewing and updating bylaws annually.
- Reviewing Service Category Definitions.
- Developing Directives for the Ryan White Office.
September Meeting Cancelled